News Ticker

Bar Profit Software (Bar Police)

By Rishi Acharya - Tuesday, June 1, 2010 No Comments
Baysales Ltd 



You have a huge Investment in your Bar. You should protect your profits. Regular bar assessments are necessary to protect your Investment Who should read this article? Bar Owners, Bar Managers, Club Managers, Restaurant owners, Nightclub owners, Bottleshop owners. Why the need for Bar controls Protection of profits and controls to stop your staff stealing from you. Bar Assessments are a very powerful and affordable tool, to help you stay in control. Just imagine that you are new at running a bar and you are not even aware of what Gross Profit you should get. Bar Gross Profits vary in different countries but say in your country they should be 65%. That means that if your turnover is $1 million (after tax) the cost of product you sell over the bar costs you $350,000 (35%) and leaves you with $650,000 (65%GP) to pay other expenses. If you didn't know that you should get 65%, your business runs for maybe a year before you send your accounts to the accountant. The accountant takes 3 months to tell you that your GP is 55%. You have worked 15 months and lost approximately $120,000. Your accountant may not even know that you should be getting 65% so you carry on losing approx $100,000 per annum. Take control and save yourself, possibly thousands with this unique product. followed by an Assessment.


Price: $97.00 

No Comment to " Bar Profit Software (Bar Police) "